America Needs You!
An Important Message from Dr. Renee Tocco Hunter
“There has never been a more important time to join our mission to spread hope and restore health throughout America and the rest of the world. Our country is in need of tens of thousands of health care providers who are equipped to responsibly care for children and adults suffering with chronic illness. Twenty million American children, or one in three, suffer with asthma, allergies, autism or ADHD. Adults are plagued with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, pain, digestive, mental and immune disorders. Our traditional health care system offers very little in the way of answers about the causes of illnesses or real solutions. Chronic illness is on the increase and our suture depends on our ability to change this devastating course. The only solution is for health care providers, parents and others to join together and learn about sickness prevention and health recovery. As health care providers, we are obligated to strive to meet the needs of those we are commission to help. Please expand your vision and become a BioNutritional Care Provider. You will be astonished at your increased ability to care for all of your patients, and especially those suffering with chronic illness.”
Become a BioNutritional Care Provider in 3 Simple Steps:
- Order your BioNutritional Care Training Course
- Complete the BioNutritional Care Proficiency Examination
- Request to be added to the BioNutritional Care Provider Directory as a complimentary bonus.
- Identifying underlying contributors to disease – chronic systemic and gastrointestinal infection, food and inhalant allergies, nutritional deficiency, systemic inflammation, heavy metal toxicity, disturbances in metabolic pathways and more…
- Specialized methods of testing
- Meeting nutritional deficiencies for patients with chronic illness
- Dietary Interventions
- Rebuilding the gastrointestinal tract and immune system
- Protocols to overcome common obstacles
- Detoxification strategies
- Specialty Issues (Lyme Disease care, etc…)